This Web Ring links together brass bands on the Internet. Whilst it is primarily intended for traditional British style brass bands throughout the world, other brass ensembles, wind, military, marching or concert bands may join. Other web sites related to brass playing, banding, brass instruments, music and supplies are also welcome.
Visitors to the site can then click on the appropriate links to move to other sites in the ring. There are over 400 active brass band sites in this ring.
The Brass Band Webring is a separate entity to the IBEW (Internet Bandsman's Everything Within). The webring provides a linked means of visiting similar sites in sequence. The IBEW is a formal, structured directory of information and links relating to brass bands.
Contact the Ringmaster (email@example.com) with any queries about the ring or to notify me of of any dead links in the ring.
|To Join the Webring|
- Go to the Brass Band Webring Hub and click on the "Join this Ring" button.
- If you are already registered with Webring then sign in with your ID and password. If you are not registered, then click the Sign In link to create your ID and password.
- Complete the form on the Join this Ring page with your website address (URL), name of the site, and a description. Your site will be placed in a queue for review by the Ringmaster. This is to ensure that sites are not inappropriate for the brass band webring.
- Once the navigation bar is installed on your web page, it will display a "pending" message until your site is activated. Please send an email to alert the ringmaster that your site is ready for approval and addition to the webring (see email contact below).
- When your site has been accepted you will receive an email, and your site will be a fully active member of the Brass Band Webring, and the navigation bar will look like the one at the bottom of this page.
- The My Rings page also allows you to edit your site entry (Manage Site) or retire from the webring (Leave Ring).
- That's all there is to it! - But please feel free to contact the Ringmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries about the ring or you have any difficulties.