Obfuscated Christmas Carol Titles
Titles of Christmas Carols, rewritten in florid and multisyllabic language! Can you identify them?
Answers at the bottom of the page, if you get stuck!
- Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief
- Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
- Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
- An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere.
- Embellish the interior passageways.
- Exalted heavenly beings to whom harkened.
- Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
- The Christmas preceding all others.
- Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
- Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic cylinders.
- Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished males.
- Tranquillity upon the terrestrial sphere.
- Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
- Expectation of arrival to populated area by mythical, masculine perennial gift giver.
- Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
- In awe of the nocturnal time span characterized by religiosity.
- Geographic state of fantasy during the season of mother nature's dormancy.
- The first person nominative plural of triumvirate of far eastern heads of state.
- Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups.
- In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children's slumber furniture.
- Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
- Jovial Yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us.
- Oh Come All Ye Faithful
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- Silent Night
- Joy to the World
- Deck the Halls
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- The First Noel
- Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
- Little Drummerboy
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Peace on Earth
- Frosty the Snowman
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- White Christmas
- Oh Holy Night
- Winter Wonderland
- We Three Kings
- Jingle Bells
- Away in a Manger
- Go Tell It on a Mountain
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas