Ten Things You'll Never Hear Your Conductor Say Coming Up to Contest
Courtesy of Capricornia Silver Band
- Gee, that's a boring hymn. Let's play another one
- Well played, everyone. Let's go home early.
- I wasn't much of a player, myself.
- Nicely played, trombones. So tuneful.
- If you can't play it, don't worry about it.
- What do you think?
- I never wanted to be a conductor. I wanted to be a lumberjack.
- Of course you can miss rehearsals. We're so fortunate that you choose to play with us.
- Sorry, I lied. We have absolutely no chance of winning anything - ever!
- I was wrong.