24 Ways to Know if You've Been in Band too Long
- You actually like marching band and would kill to do it all year long.
- The drummers start making sense to you.
- You have to stay in step with people around you while walking.
- You direct the songs on the radio.
- Playing "stare down" with the drum major is no fun anymore.
- You wonder what life would be like if you weren't in band.
- You roll step while you walk to class.
- You practice your marching music on a daily basis.
- You think Louie Louie is the best song ever written.
- You major in music and usse your high school band director as a role model.
- Those stupid "band humor" jokes are the funniest things you ever heard.
- You pick out instruments from the music in cartoons.
- You start screaming "Left! Left! Left!" to people that walk in front of you on the way to class.
- Drummers start making sense to you.
- You've dated everyone in the band and now wonder if you've ever gonna have another date.
- You think that trumpeters have a right to be egotistical.
- You don't think flutiest have a slight attitude problem.
- You change from your instrument to the tuba.
- You have perfect pitch.
- The band director is always right.
- You marry that special someone in your section.
- You have kids and force them to be in music.
- Drummers make lots of sense to you.
- You an relate to more that a fourth of these things!